My last batch didn't carb like I had wanted. It's got a bit of carbonation, but more like a british pub ale than what I was aiming for. I did the 3/4 cup priming sugar to 2 cups of water like I always have, but I had no luck this time around. Last week I picked up a home draft set-up, dumped the contents, and poured several cold bottles of mine in. I then used a 16g cart to try to force carb it. When I popped the cart in, I could see bubbles forming inside the bottle, and feel the bottle getting firm. I had read on here that after a few days, the bottle should soften up, and another cart inserted. Well, my bottle never softened up. It's been a week now, so tonight I tried a glass. It tastes amazing, but the low level of carbonation has me a bit worried. I'm thinking I just don't know enough to have done it right.