Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway - Last Weekend to Enter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > What to use for priming a belgian wheat beer?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
nztayls
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default What to use for priming a belgian wheat beer?

I am currently brewing a Hoegarden clone, and was wondering what is the best mixture for priming it prior to bottling. Previously I just used a couple of dextrose tablets in each bottle (this was my first ever attempt at brewing), and while this worked, I was wanting to do something a little more authentic.

The brew is currently in the primary, and is at 5 gallons. Can anyone recommend a suitable recipe for priming the whole batch with (as opposed to individual bottles)" Hopefully I've made sense!

Nztayls
Wellington, New Zealand (just go east after you hit Australia)
Currently Drinking: White House Honey Ale, Orval Clone, Windhoek Special Clone
Primary: Nil
Secondary:Windhoek Special Clone
Conditioning:L'Enfer du Nord Wit

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply