The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > What type of pin lock do I have?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #11
PSUinDC
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidrain View Post
A leak on the high-pressure side of the reg is almost impossible to find with soapy water (it blows away the soapy water with no sign of bubbles).
To find those, you'll need to submerge the tank up to just the edge of the gauge.
Keep looking, it's there somewhere.
I assume submerging the regulator itself is bad for it's longevity

So, connect the tank to the regulator, pressurize, and put the tank into the water as well as the line (all the way up to the regulator connector) and hope that I see something?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply