brettwasbtd
Awesomeness Award Winnner
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 68

Default Warm Beer in lines

I just moved this past weekend, the area in the basement i have placed my keg fridge has no power outlets currently. I disconnected my kegs and left the lines attached to the faucets/disconnects. Is this going to cause problems sitting warm for a while (like a couple of weeks) or do i need to flush them out ? Time is at a premium unpacking and im going to nhc tomorrow. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
bwarbiany
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 555 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettwasbtd View Post
I just moved this past weekend, the area in the basement i have placed my keg fridge has no power outlets currently. I disconnected my kegs and left the lines attached to the faucets/disconnects. Is this going to cause problems sitting warm for a while (like a couple of weeks) or do i need to flush them out ? Time is at a premium unpacking and im going to nhc tomorrow. Any thoughts are much appreciated.
It's sealed, so I don't see any particularly bad things happening. I would think that upon your return it would be a good idea to give them a good cleaning.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply