Sanyo SR-4431s WTF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demfer

Reaction score
Drove by a yard-sale and picked up this model thinking it would be perfect to fit my kegs. WRONG! There is not enough clearance due to the freezer pan, and from my research on the net there does not seem like there is anyway to remove it or anything to make this work out. Lost cause?

Drove by a yard-sale and picked up this model thinking it would be perfect to fit my kegs. WRONG! There is not enough clearance due to the freezer pan, and from my research on the net there does not seem like there is anyway to remove it or anything to make this work out. Lost cause?

In a lot of cases you can bend the freezer pan down. I did a quick search for pictures and I'd guess you can bend it down (carefully).

Sorry to wake up and old thread, but did it work? Just got a 4431s from a buddy, so trying to figure out how to approach it. Not many threads on it...

If so, how did you go about bending?

Back