Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > replace regulator barb with MFL?
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: charlotte
Posts: 193
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default replace regulator barb with MFL?

replace regulator barb with MFL? <---- can i do this? can i buy the parts at home depot/lowes or do i have to order online?


status = brewing

straycat is offline
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 691
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 2


Yeah you can change em. It's just screwed into the ball valve on the regulator. I would suggest ordering online. Not even sure where locally would carry them and it would be cheaper to order most likely.

cvstrat is offline
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Distributor - barb vs MFL pretzelb Bottling/Kegging 4 10-20-2010 02:18 AM
CO2 Regulator barb pjk49202 Bottling/Kegging 3 07-29-2009 01:58 PM
Barb or Flare? fifelee Bottling/Kegging 9 06-29-2007 07:00 PM
Can't get hose and barb to seal FlyingHorse Bottling/Kegging 12 05-17-2007 09:53 AM
Regulator barb is 5/16 and gas-in connector barb is 1/4 ??? Kaiser Bottling/Kegging 1 02-22-2006 02:14 PM

Newest Threads