Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > protecting thermostat wires

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
Boston813
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default protecting thermostat wires

To all of you that are using a Love or similar and have it mounted so that the wires are in the freezer/fridge. Did you do anything to protect the wires that are in there? Was there any thought given to using anything other than standard 14/3 such as direct burial rated wire or something in the flexible conduit? I wasn't worried about it until some one asked what kind of conduit I was going to run and I said something about wire staples and safety tape

From the builds that I have seen most people just seem to tack up the wire but I was wondering if there were any really clean installs I could take a look at. And while we are at it does any one have any bad experiences with thermostat controllers in the keezers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply