I have a problem....I was cleaning out keg number 4 today, and I noticed a problem.
When I hooked the keg up to "flush" the taps, it wasnt getting any pressure. So I did the following.
1) Looked to see if the 4-way valve was open....it is open
2) Made sure the vent was closed on the Keg...it was...good to go.
3) Looked to make sure the gas Quick disconnect (QD)was not damaged...its not.
4) Made sure I have plenty of pressure left...I do.
5) Removed the QD and switched it with a working one, the one not giving pressure works, and the one in position four still does not have pressure.
6) Cloesd valves 1-3 and cranked up the PSI to 30 PSI, and still nothing.
7) I am outta damn ideas.........
When I push on the nipple inside the QD I hear a lil "pffft" and not much air coming out, it is WAAAYYY less than when I do the same thing to another Valve.
So help a brother out here...could the Co2 line be plugged? Could the valve have gone bad? I know the QD is good when I switched it out with another...
I am really out of options.