Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > No More Bottles!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2005, 10:54 PM   #21
Tony
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Brewing Co.
Very nice Tony. Pics were very helpful to walk us through the process. You make it look very easy to do.
I found that it was indeed very easy. I read all the other instructions other people had written, especially the lower shelf reversion, and just too my time. If you can find the freon line, then the hard part is over in my opinion.

The only other hard part is that I should have made a couple brews two or three weeks ago, then I wouldnt have to wait to try it out.

On a side note, I ordered a couple of TapTopper handles for it. They are clear acrylic, 6" high and about 4 " wide, and it allows for adding labels. I love making awesome labels for my brews, and it will be a nice touch.
Dead Soldier:Hop Rod Rye Stout
Dead Soldier: Imperial Hell Fire Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2005, 12:29 PM   #22
hot_cook10
Recipes 

Quote:
you should be able to find what you need for the conversion at www.beveragefactory.com"
I highly recommend not buying anything from the Beverage Factory. Two out of three of my orders were nothing but trouble. I won't do business with them again. They buy most of their parts from www.micromatic.com anyway. Micromatic has MUCH better prices, ship faster and overall better service.

Last edited by hot_cook10; 08-19-2005 at 12:34 PM.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:05 PM   #23
Tony

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_cook10
I... They buy most of their parts from www.micromatic.com anyway. Micromatic has MUCH better prices, ship faster and overall better service.
I dont know about "The Beverage Factory", but "Micromatic" is awesome. These people ship out like lightning! I have bought kegging supplies from them and received my orders in a couple days only. Plus, they are experts in beer dispensing and actually have classes on it.
Dead Soldier:Hop Rod Rye Stout
Dead Soldier: Imperial Hell Fire Ale

Quick Reply