I've made a few very good stout recipes and served them on co2, but after visiting Ireland and drinking Guinness every day, I want to try nitro. Here are my questions:
1. Should I look at beer gas or pure nitro, and is there a difference in the bottles/regulators?
2. Can I use my existing faucets (standard/basic faucets), or get a perlick or european faucet?
3. Do you carbonate with co2, then serve on nitro, or is it all nitro?
4. What should I expect to pay for a nitro set up? Is there any DIY tips for saving some cash?
5. Anything else I should know?
Thanks in advance!