New Guy here / Custom Built Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatMatt1911

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and Decided what better way to introduce myself than to show some pictures of my newly finished Kegerator. Usually I convert soda vending machines into Custom gun safes and business has been good. But I decided to try my hand at converting one into a Kegerator. Here are some pictures. Thanks

keg5_zpsdf7a9a50.jpg

keg3_zps56b0868a.jpg

keg2_zps4825ab8f.jpg

Keg1_zps7e01b819.jpg

keg4_zps7f67ac4c.jpg

So are you using the same compressor to cool the beer that came with the pop machine. Looks really cool and I love the idea of a gunsafe

What kind of thickness are those walls compared to a real safe? I assume they are easier to break into, but that may not be exactly true, just my initial gut feeling.

What kind of thickness are those walls compared to a real safe? I assume they are easier to break into, but that may not be exactly true, just my initial gut feeling.

Its main feature is its diversion factor. Hidden in plain sight. I'm sure it can be broken into, But so can all gun safes. The problem with regular gun safes, Is criminals know there is something inside.

So are you using the same compressor to cool the beer that came with the pop machine. Looks really cool and I love the idea of a gunsafe

Yes it is the same Compressor / Refrigeration deck. It sits underneath and I built a custom updraft system that circulates the cold air to the above areas. This way if it ever fails, I have several back up decks or could just purchase a new one without trashing the machine.

Back