Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > My new fridge

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2011, 12:57 AM   #1
angolajones
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default My new fridge

After reading numerous threads and deciding to go with a keezer, I came across this. I'm not looking for a bunch of kegs just a few and after buying a freezer and a thermometer and the work of building a coffin, here was my answer.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...1&blockType=L1

The clincher was in the review.

Jonesy

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #2
sickbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I don't know if space is an issue for you but for that price you could get a temperature controller and a chest freezer for much less. I've got two chest freezer setups, one fora kegerator and one for a lagerator. I got both of mine used for under $50 each. Temp controllers were about 65 so for two setups I spent about $230. Holding only two kegs doesn't offer much expansion room as your brewing hobby grows either.

cheers

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
Primary: Imperial Cascadian Ale, Robust Porter - Secondary: Pale Ale
On Tap: IPA, Pale Ale, Imperial IPA, Oatmeal Stout and Roggenbier

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply