Looking to start kegging, recommendations on store?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_Club

Reaction score
Hey,

Looking to get into the kegging arena. :rockin:

I already have a spare, unused fridge in the basement, so I'm looking for a complete system that comes with 2 kegs, CO2 bottle, shanks and taps for converting fridge, and all the miscellaneous components.

I've looked around and have found numerous places. Kegconnection seems to be a good place, but their customization menu is now gone (wanted to swap Perlicks in for the standard faucets and upgrade to a 10 or 20# CO2 bottle). Does anybody else have any good recommendations or know of any current/upcoming sales?

Kegconnection is good, all you need to do is call or email and they will help you customize. I used Midwest for my first kit, fair prices and shipping will be good cause they're close to you.

Avoid kegkits.com at all cost, they're not a reputable vendor.

kegglebrewing.com is a HBT vendor, pedalbiker, he has a free shipping deal going on currently for his kits.

I got all mine from kegconnection. Best prices and easy to work with.
You can call them for anything!

Another vote for KegConnection.com. I ordered a kit from there a few weeks ago, and also ordered some additional pieces. I made a mistake and ordered a few wrong parts for what I needed, and they fixed it no question asked, and at no additional charge. Shipped them the wrong parts back, and received the correct parts the next day. Great guys!

Im in the same situation as far as just getting started with the kegging...I took advantage of kegconnection.com's black friday sale and the customer service there is great, there was a little bit of a shipping delay due to their source for the red 5# co2 cylinders and the amount of orders they got on that weekend. The gal there called me up to let me know of the situation and that everything was still on its way, but it was great to get a call letting me know...ended up chatting on the phone for a short bit...good people to deal with

Bleh, I missed the sale. It looks like a comparable setup is $160 now, but I'm still strongly considering kegconnection when I get my setup. Not sure if now is the best time to do that though.

Just got a single keg chrome tower set up on the black friday sale at kegconnection.com for 140$ + shipping. fantastic deal and were accomodating for me when I had an issue. Will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

I got my original kit and SWMBO picked up a tower for my birthday from kegconnection.com. I was very happy with both purchases.

Back