BrewHardware Giveaway- Winners Drawn - 24 hours to claim!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Kegging Setup Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
mcwiehler
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Kegging Setup Feedback

I am starting to purchase equipment for kegging and have a question if this setup sounds good. It is pretty basic, but feedback is always helpful.

I have a 12 cubic foot fridge which I plan to have space for three cornies. I want to always have two beers on tap and one keg carbonating in preperation to replace empty kegs.

Is it worthwhile to have a dual product regulator with a two way manifold? (one for the two beers on tap, the third to help clean kegs, purge oxygen, and carbonate) Or should I simply get a three way manifold?

I have read a number of threads saying just get a three way manifold, but I figure if one line is exclusively for cleaning, carbonating, purging oxygen, etc. it might be worthwhile to be able to adjust pressure.

Thoughts?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply