That looks like an ok deal. I've bought a lot of equipment from beveragefactory and been pretty happy with it.
Some things to consider:
1) What kind of tap do you need for your commercial kegs? That kit comes with a type "D" sankey which will cover most beers, but if you want anything special, you'll have to get another tap
2) You don't really need the wrench from that kit
3) If you want to add more taps to your fridge eventually, that drip tray will be too small.
4) The standard chrome faucet tends to stick depending on how often you use it. You might want to spend the extra $ up front and just get the perlick faucet. (I have both, the perlick is a dream)
5) I bought my 20# tank off beverage factory. If you can get that on sale, you generally won't find a new one cheaper anywhere else. -- If you can get a good deal on a used one though, go for that.
As for switching to a homebrew setup eventually, all you need are some conversion fittings. I have this one: conversion kit. I can switch between commercial and homebrew taps in a few minutes.