Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Keg to bottle to competition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
SATXbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Keg to bottle to competition

So I am finally confident enough to send off a pale ale I made to the Bluebonnet competition in Dallas next month. I currently keg and I was curious for feedback about this process.

I will be bottling from the keg and then shipping 3 bottles. The question is, will there be anything wrong with the beer getting warm and the cooled again. I assume they put the samples in a refridgerator before testing?? I don't really see anything wrong with this, but I would still like to hear some feedback about what I can do to ensure a good sample.

I bottled one and will try it in about a week to make sure it is good after leaving it at room temp.

Thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Bensiff
Mind Your Business
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 304 Times on 244 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Don't worry about after it leaves your hands, everyone is in the same boat from then on out. What is important is your bottling process is sanitary and maintains the carbonation level.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply