I just moved into a new house and i'm going to buy a kegerator. Right now I have 2 corney kegs with picnic taps and a 5lbs co2 tank. I don't have a basement but there is a small spot in the kitchen or maybe living room where this bad-boy is going.
- I want to keep it sorta small something like the sanyo or a small keezer. Energy efficient is also good.
- I want to be able to lager - so either in the kegerator with the kegs out or maybe in my main kitchen fridge? or maybe something big enough for 2 kegs and a carboy
- Eventually i'll go for nice faucets but for the next few months the picnic taps are going to work fine.
- I want to keep this as cheap as possible, but i'll drop 200 bucks if need be.
- if i get a small fridge i don't have to buy a separate temp controller..
So what should I do, and anyone have any good deals. I live in Denver - best buy, home depot, lowes are all on the way home. So i'll buy something today.