The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Internal Dimensions/Dimensional Drawing of Corny Kegs (Either Ball or Pin Lock)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
gregdech
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Internal Dimensions/Dimensional Drawing of Corny Kegs (Either Ball or Pin Lock)

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have some specs/drawings of the internal dimensions of corny kegs. I have searched exhaustively for this info to no avail. I could take some measurements on mine once I get home, but I was hoping to avoid the hassle if possible. So, does anyone out there have this info? I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass it on.

Cheers,

Greg

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
momentumbrewhouse
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Greg, Did you ever receive a response or what were your findings once you arrived home. Funny, this is exactly the scenario I am in.
Thanks, Brian

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply