I'm a newb to the homebrewing including my newly setup 4 tap beer tower with 4 cornies. When I was first setting it all up, I made sure to connect all the hoss to the quick connect adapters very well using hose clamps - also made sure hose clamps were used on the connection to the co2 bottle and splitters. Thouigh when I connected the discharge end on the cornies to the beer tower I found that my hose fit very-very snug pushed right inside the slightly larger hose in the beer tower. In fact it fit to tight that I figured hose clamps would not be necessary - thery fit so tight that pulling them off was really a difficult thing so again I thought a little pressure from the co2 force would be nothing.
Well unfortunately I was wrong. I just kegged some new beer and thus increased the pressure to 30 lbs - left it for a day and came yesterday to see what the carbonation looked like. As soon as I opened the tap I started to have beer pouring all over the ground. At first I was not aware where it was leaking, so I quickly started to remove each corni and disconnect the co2 and discharge adapters. Once the pouring stopped I found that my connection from the discharge hose to tower disconnected. Guess I should have used hose clamps after all.
So lesson to all the newbies. Make sure all connection points on the discharge are tight. I was actually lucky cause it happened when I was present - it could have easily happened when I was out which would have caused all 19L to be on the ground.