Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > "how to" question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2006, 12:22 AM   #11
RoaringBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryser2k
One little tip that I can give... I cut a small (~1 inch) piece of tubing and attached that to my bottling wand. Then you can slide that onto the spigot on your bottling bucket. As long as the bucket is elevated on a table or counter, you can just slide the bottle in underneath and press upwards to fill. I found this easier than dealing with a longer piece of tubing.
This sounds like an EXCELLENT idea to me. I hate using a 3'-4' piece of tube to bottle. This was so simple I can't believe I didn't think of it, but...

THANKS!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply