How big or long is your pipeline?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the keezer finished, so it's a bit backed up at the moment. In a few days it should be 5 on tap at all times.

I keep two in fermenters, keg when one empties, and immediately fill it with a new brew. Keep ingredients on hand for 2-4 batches.

I keep two in fermenters, keg when one empties, and immediately fill it with a new brew. Keep ingredients on hand for 2-4 batches.

Creepy - except for the keg that is exactly what I do.

It's reaaaaaallllly...

Ok, good, I resisted.

I have my very first batch rounding out fermentation as we speak.
I'm already interested in purchasing another carboy and getting a
staggered batch going.

40 cases bottled
28 gallons fermenting

on hand:
10 new liquid yeasts + 10 dry yeasts
400+ lbs grain
4+ lbs of hops

myself, its fifty carbing up, five gallons fermenting, pony keg on tap and a few beers in the frig. goal is to get 100 bottles on hand at any time then maybe get up to 4-5 gallon kegs on tap. A man needs a dream.

Huge, just absolutely monstrous.
Oh, you said pipeline. Sorry.
Sadly, one case left of last batch and one fermenting. I'm sure some around here would be happy to tell you about my epic fail.

40 cases bottled
28 gallons fermenting

on hand:
10 new liquid yeasts + 10 dry yeasts
400+ lbs grain
4+ lbs of hops

Wow
Me personally, just got the keezer built so I'm dry
half keg of apfelwein left in keezer, 2 22oz bottles of Brown left, 8 12oz bottles of Chocolate Porter left, 2 gallons of DME/Galena shelf cleaning brew fermenting, 12 Gallons of MO/Galena SMaSH fermenting.
I really want to have another 10G brew day in a couple weeks for when I transfer the 10Gs into kegs so i can pitch onto the yeast cakes. That'd give me 40. Then try and not put anything into the keezer until those 40 are all ready. Then keep a consistent 20G a month would be nice. Stepping up to 10G batches I think will help me a lot this year.

I always have a minimum of 1 primary full (5g), I secondary full (5g), and one keg on tap (5g).

I've yet to ever have a dry keg for more than 1 day.

Two taps upstairs in the kitchen:
2-Taps.jpg

Five taps downstairs in the brewshop (plus four more cornies chilling)
5-Taps.jpg

35 gallons brewing:
35_gallons.jpg

Raw materials to keep the pipeline uninterrupted:
Bulk_Order_1.jpg

And 6-8 cases of HB on hand for when friends drop by:
STL-HBTgang_II.jpg

Oh...and 4 assorted kegs of big beers aging in the garage at 40 degrees.

8 kegs in conditioning fridge (2 are only ½ full)
3 on tap in kegorator all ½ full
And 12 gallons in fermenting fridge in secondary.

I know, I know, I need to brew again; I just don’t have the damn time! or the room!

approx. 15gal in kegs in fridge, 10gal apfelwine in primary, 5gal in keg conditioning, 5gal in primary, and just picked up grain for 10gal batch to be brewed tomorrow. I need more fermenters and kegs!

SD

2 on tap, 8 in keezer, 6 in line for keezer, 2 more waiting in the basement for keezer, 8 (0,5 l) (no wimpy 12 oz bottles here...) cases, 100+ wine botles of assorted apfelweins and meads, 300+ lbs of DME, 25 lbs grain, 50+ yeasts...5 batches in secondaries, I'm stopping here...:D

Pipeline, pipeline, pipeline, hmmm, no pipelines here...

Everyone is making me incredibly jealous. I can't wait until I am out of an apartment and have a basement so I can even think about getting close to the heaven BierMuncher lives in. A girl has to have dreams right?

I brew two 5-gallon batches every two weeks. A little off schedule due to the holidays. But its gotten backed up because apparently I didn't drink fast enough. Ran out of bottles and need to drink 80 beers over the weekend in order to bottle on schedule. Guess I better host an inauguration party while I'm trafficked-in over the next 4 days.

107 bottles (72 are long term storage, i save 6 beers from every batch)
2 kegs 1/2 full
1 keg full
15 gallons fermenting

7 kegs full
5 gals fermenting
15 gals cider aging.

And 2 empty co2 tanks, so no hb!

I have enough ingredients for about 5-6 more batches

12 batches bottled, one primary of bitter and one primary of Apfelwein blooping now.

200# of base grains and maybe 20# of adjuncts.

damn, im a slacker!

got two 5 gal batches fermenting.
6 cases bottle conditioning, and three empy fermentors :(

one batch planned for tomorrow, and another batch on deck for next weekend.

only inventory, about 3lbs of various hops, and 10 packs of yeast, all notti and us05.

lotsa pale ale comin soon!

Nut brown almost kicked, dark cherry stout on, spiced ale and winter warmer ready to go, moving double IPA and drunkleweizen over to secondary, and I NEED MORE INGREDIENTS! (As well as a keezer; which would mean more kegs; which would mean more beer; which would mean bigger batches; which means more equipment; which means you see where I am going :))

I'm not addicted to brewing beer.... Just like I'm not addicted to hops... I can quit anytime I want...

OK maybe not :mug:

I haven't posted on HBT in a long time, but I am still brewing every week. For those of you who remember me, yeah I got divorced and haven't posted on HBT because anything I post on here can come up on a search.... but back to beer and brewing!

I actually brewed 52 batches in 2008. The only tuesday I missed was election day, and I made up for it the following Saturday.

I drank most of it, shared lots of it and I only have 7 cases ready to drink.

(of course my batches were really small which kept me under the legal limit)

BierMuncher; "Two taps upstairs in the kitchen:
Five taps downstairs in the brewshop (plus four more cornies chilling)
35 gallons brewing:
Raw materials to keep the pipeline uninterrupted:
And 6-8 cases of HB on hand for when friends drop by:
Oh...and 4 assorted kegs of big beers aging in the garage at 40 degrees.]"

Loved the pictures of the pipeline, except that guy in the cardinals shirt (red sox fan i am):mug::tank:

Well now.... I have:

9 - 6 gallon carboys of wine at various stages.
6 - 1 gallon jugs of wine at various stages.
Several hundred bottles of wine in cases and on the rack.
2 - 5 gallon batches of brew ( 1- Imperial Stout, 1 - IPA)
1 - 5 gallon brew ready to start (American Amber Ale).
No kegs filled and two cases in the fridge.

Need to do more home brewed beer.

Salute! :mug:

Mine has been subject to shrinkage lately. One batch infected, one batch chlorine tainted, two with stale hops. Luckily, the Session Porter I brewed on the 3rd is tasting awesome and should get me through until the rest is ready.

A keg of Blonde Ale just died so I replaced it with some Belguim-Style Wit...some "Moony Blues"..."Nights in White Satin" playing in the background...

Got to bottle an American Lager in a couple of minutes...got water and grain ready to brew another batch of the same... :D

Mine has been....infected....tainted.....stale

Not something I would admit to in public!! of course, thats with editing.

Mine is slowly building up again, finals really put a hurting on it last month...well that and going home for the holidays. I have 2 kegs, a full primary, and 13 bottles left... but have ingredients for 4 more batches ready to roll!!!

My sig is pretty representative. 6 beers on tap, two in kegs aging at room temp, one cold crashing, and one that is 7 days into primary.

Next three batches are measured, mixed, bagged, and ready to be crushed.

I'm not tell'n...
But for beer.. well I'm still waiting for parts for the Kegerator... should be a 2 tap tower set up on Oster 5cf. There will be 3 kegs to start and the pipeline coming is as follows.
1) Alt bier in secondary.. goes to keg as soon as I have the CO2 here.
2) Just brewed yesterday, currently undergoing Vocanic fermentation in Primary.

On Plan.... Feb brew party to show the neighbors how to do it and to taste the seasoned Alt bier and fresh Heff on tap. =) Hopefully they leave me enough to get by until the 3rd batch is ready to tap.....

10 gal of wheat in conical, 10 gal pale ale in secondary, 5 gallon stout in secondary, 5 gallon imperial stout in primary, 2 kegs on tap, 2 kegs in keezer, 60 bottles wine, 40 bottles cider, several hundred bottles of beer at various stages of conditioning or in the fridges.

I can satisfy SWMBO from almost any room in the house...

3 kegs on tap in garage right off living room
4 secondaries in laundry room
2 primaries in basement rec room
2 cases in storage fridge
2 cases in long term cellar

yep she can have a sip just about any place she wants... hehehehe

Back