New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Hoover Model F Pin Lock Kegs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 03:54 AM   #1
eman79er
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Hoover Model F Pin Lock Kegs

I'm always having a difficult time deciding what parts I need to go with my kegs since they are all Hoover and almost universally, only Cornelius and Firestone are discussed. Most recently, I'm trying to buy a post adapter, but since corny keg posts all have different (and mostly odd sized) thread patterns, I have to buy online, and would rather not buy the wrong one.

SO... For the most part it seems that my Hoovers are just a different brand of Firestone Pin Lock. Since my searching to be 100% certain on this has come up empty, I figured someone else has probably had the same problem, and perhaps through better luck or more patience has a surefire answer as to what parts work with these Hoover Kegs... With a title like that, the next guy to go looking should have better luck with the search function... the only caveat for the next guy being that they are unmodified.

Anyone out there want to nail this down?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
JRems
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 57 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I would contact http://www.chicompany.net/index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=6260526f30f7b 905e83496738659b6e3 they most likely have what you need and would know what would fit. They were very helpful with getting parts for some oddball kegs I had.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply