Okay, I went ahead with 2.0 volumes of CO2. Maybe that is more than the original, but I think more will be better than less.
I ran into an issue while bottling. I have been collecting Hobgoblin bottles to use for this brew because of their awesome bubbly shape. The bubble shape below the bottle lip starts just lower than my wing capper will reach, (the red one). The capper couldn't get a positive grip and slid up the bubble shape and just about bent my capper. I went ahead and used all the other bottles I had sanitized before finishing off with the Hobgoblin bottles.
It took a little more effort making sure the capper stayed down, but I got about 12 of them capped. I'll probably have to go get another capper, because this one is pretty loose now.
BTW, the Hobgoblin II tastes great. I think this one is going to finish out great.