However, I wanted to check with everyone here first that I'm not missing anything. I'm going to start with just some craft brew kegs from a the local keg store. As I get better with my homebrewing I'll start kegging it and will just need to change out the keg adapter correct? But I don't expect that will be for at least another 6 months.
1) Any negatives with the setup above (aside the cost)?
2) Should I leave room for more taps?
3) I read something about short hose problems with foam. Should I get longer hoses?
4) Do I care about different pressures?
Any other advice, tips, etc are more than welcome.
1. no, except for the cost
2. of course!
4. Depends on what you are serving. Also if youstart keggin your homebrew you will most likely be force carbonating, in that case, YES, you will need to worry about different pressures.
In Illa Brettanomyces Nos Fides