New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Gas Line/ beer line tubing replacement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
huskrfj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gas Line/ beer line tubing replacement

Is there any where to buy this stuff locally? I recently picked up a setup which needs new lines. Dirty and had been sitting for a few years. Does it matter what type of tubing you use?
I was at ace and everything said do not use for ice maker. They had a few types that said for food and beverage but nothing in the two diameters needed.
Also, Is it too hard to make a 1-into-2 manifold if (when) I so choose to get another keg? Any plans out there?
thanks all, This site is awesome!

Lastly, First post!!!

I have two batches ferementing currently: A pumpkin Ale, and the White House Honey Ale.
Plan to bottle one and keg one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply