First Pint!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elfmaze

Reaction score
Off the new kegerator! Got a bit excited and didn't sanatize the line, taps, or connectors. Did i just do a bad thing?

0112001550.jpg

I think it will be fine. The beer is fairly stable at this point and the risk of infection is minimal. If you drink it as fast as I do I doubt you will have any problem.

However you could easily fill a keg with some star san and hook it up to the serving line and run that thru for a minute or two.

the best thing ever is a fine draft pour at your own house, kind of makes you feel like royalty....wow, beer flows from faucets like water in my house!!! its a little slice of heaven huh? my setup only has room for 3 kegs in the chill at max, I have beer tower envy!!! I like the setup, is that welded steel or pvc?

Pvc, L brackets, JB weld, and paint. I was expecting a smoother operation from the perlick creamer, instead of pouring out a foam, beer just sprays everywhere. Even above the faucet however thats possible.

nice build

Pvc, L brackets, JB weld, and paint. I was expecting a smoother operation from the perlick creamer, instead of pouring out a foam, beer just sprays everywhere. Even above the faucet however thats possible.

I found that after I fill the pint that if I just crack the 525 open just a tiny bit it will give you all foam and a wonderful head. I dont see the need for the more expensive creamer faucet

do you have more pics of your setup?

Latest posts

Back