The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > final parts for my kegerator

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
2nd Street Brewery
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default final parts for my kegerator

Just got the last few things I need to finish my kegerator. Morebeer jiust delivered my 2way mainfold, gage cage and 5/16 in line I ordered. However, I got two boxes with two of everything except the hose. I had origionally ordered it along with a drip tray but they sent me an email saying that was OOS and wouldn't be in until late April. Since I couldn't wait that long I called and cc the tray and added the air line. Well I got 2 manifolds, 2 cages, 2 tubes of keglube and one box had the hose. I'm calling to make sure they didn't bill me twice and ask for a return postage lable. Oh and by the way, I also got the drip tray they said was OOS. It's supposed to rain this Saturday up here so since I won't be able to do any yard work Got an ale almost ready and a lager right behind it that will be my first 2 to keg. Can't wait.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2006, 11:17 AM   #2
Spoonta
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

That great mate hop it all gos well

Primary
blonde ale & Belgium Ale
Secondary #1
Empty
Bottled
Corona & Coopers Ginger beer