Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Faucet Handles attempt

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Gamer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Faucet Handles attempt

Well, I'm off to build these things. Havent' stained the first 'test' one yet. I figure after they are stained I"ll put one of those clear baseball card pouches on the front square and print out what each beer is when I keg it.

-- I did not come up with this, read about it on the net

Building was a LOT easier than I thought. By the parts in the pic (and a small wood dowell pin not shown). Use a pair of plyers to unscrew the post in the leg. Drill out the hole a bit. Tap the metal screw thingy in (it matched the threads a tad loose but more than tight enough to be solid). Drill small hole on top. Insert dowell. Drill small hole in the wood square. Tighten the leg unto the faucet tap screw. Put the square wood on the dowell (this makes it possible to line it up straight when the tap is on tight). Now time to stain and do 6 more.

Quick Reply