Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Do you clean/sanitize your kegs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2006, 03:36 AM   #11
DrewsBrews
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flhrpi
Go in with the new brew, you will be fine. I have been doing it for over 10 yrs and never had a problem as a matter of fact I will be doing it this weekend...
Thanks for posting, flhrpi. I'm glad someone has had lots of success going this route. All the negative responses were starting to get me worried that my new brews weren't going to hold up in the un-sanitized kegs.

So after how many refills do you sanitize yours?

Tap 1:
Tap 2:
Tap 3:
Bottles:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #12
Brewiz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

If I go a couple of weeks without one ready then I will just rinse it real good and re-sanitize it, I also make sure it stays in my cooler (I have one of those 2door sliding glass coolers) until I am ready.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply