*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Dispensing away from the kegerator/refrigerator

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 01:28 AM   #1
El Cazador
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Default Dispensing away from the kegerator/refrigerator

I need some options and input for dispensing my beer away from where I'm storing my beer. I tried searching here and other homebrew sites for glycol chillers, but haven't found much if anything.

I know there is the chest freezer option. It's a viable option, but I don't want my towers to be mounted on top of the freezer. I'd like to have all the kegs (2-3 commercial, 5-6 homebrews) in the freezer with a tube enclosing all the beer lines (sealed of course to retain the cool temp) and then run it underneath the bar and up the towers. Can/will this work?

are there any other options?

When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my homebrew equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #2
david_42

Recipes 

Liked 134 Times on 127 Posts

That would work fine. Some of the posters have built the bar on the freezer lid. Some have the freezer on rollers, so it can slide into the bar, just takes longer lines.

Remember one unassailable statistic, as explained by the late, great George Carlin: "Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!"

"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk

Old 12-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #3
El Cazador

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_42
Some have the freezer on rollers, so it can slide into the bar, just takes longer lines.
that's exactly what I'm invisioning! Thanks!!

When I die, I hope my wife doesn't sell my homebrew equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Quick Reply