Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > deep freeze chest and temp control

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1043 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Thanks. Yes, the collar is optional. It just creates a nice place to run hoses through and install faucets. I didn't need mine for height reasons at all.

Chugger Pumps, Pump Kits, Camlocks, Sightglasses, Clear USA made Silicone Tubing, RIMS, Electric Install Parts, etc. Did you know we are also now a full service homebrew shop selling malt, hops, yeast (Wyeast), etc?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2007, 08:30 PM   #12
malkore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Thanks Bobby.

I did ask the wife about maybe getting the whirlpool instead...no dice. 7.5cu is all I can hope for, for now at least.

Once I have it and the 3 cornies (thursday) I'll post a pic of how everything fits..maybe I can wedge all 3 kegs in there...measuring round things in a square space...not one of my strong points

If all goes well I'll probably collar it for ease of dispensing and to plumb CO2 from the exterior.

Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #13
malkore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Just wanted to update this post to state that I could in fact fit 3 corny kegs, plus a 5lb CO2 cylinder inside this little 7.4cu freezer. I can put about a case of bottles on the compressor shelf/ledge, and still have room to use the basket to hold extra hops n' stuff.

guess i better get another batch of beer going.

Quick Reply