I've been out working on the leakey valve this morning, putting your suggestions to use.
1. I made a container of sanitory soap and pulled the lid apart and washed the poppit. I took a rag and twisted it up and tried to clean the inside of the valve body.
2. Put it back together, presured it up. Still leaks. ( Used soap solution to test for leak).
3. Repeated this three times, same results.
4. Tried MRx suggestion. Pulled poppit out of good keg and placed it in leakey keg.
5. Pulled good poppit out and put it back in good keg.
6. Put old poppit back in old keg. No leak
7. checked good keg to make sure I didn't switch them, No leak
I do not understand what happened
I am going to include a extry in my next order for a standby.
Also check my valve, I would not be able to order just the rubber piece, It is all molded together.