comercial 22 oz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grrtt78

Reaction score
is there a good beer that comes in 22 oz bottles? and i dont mean like rouges single bottles i mean like 22 oz packs

My local supermarket has a bunch of different beers in the 22 oz single bottle sizes. I think Harpoon "100 barrel series" might be one of them.

I havent seen a 6 or 12 pack of 22oz beers, only singles.

But...lol...I havent been everywhere, so maybe someone does.

I'm not sure where you can find these, but Fischer sells 22oz flip top bottles - I dont know about a 4/6 pack of them though. Grolsch flip top 4 packs are about the closest thing actually seen states side.

http://www.fischerbeverages.com/brands.php?b=6

You always have the option to get singles... that is if you have a good import beer store that stocks and sells them.

I think the only place you can buy cases of 22 oz bottles is off of distributors, and a case of them is actually 12 not 24.

well... I have about 15 of those Fischer 22oz's that I love dearly. If I see them in the store I'm gonna buy a bunch (all) - even though I keg now

I do not know where you are. If you are any where New England, Otter Creek from middlebury VT. has 4 packs of it's "world tour" special beers. That is, 4 22oz. bottles.

Only thing I can think of.

I buy Corona's 22 oz beer for the clear bottles. I propagate yeast and keep it in them in the fridge. Works great!.

Back