Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > CO2 Tank Inside or Outside the Kegerator?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #11
auto
ARC Brewing
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by conpewter
I've looked into that and I'm not sure that way will work with my standard fridge

"The heat from the coolant line would cause the alcohol to evaporate quicker in that area."

So there is heat from a coolant line? Yes I know that "coolant line" refers to what it is carrying. I've looked into it and there is a hot line running across the top of that type of fridge, so that method works. For my standard refrigerator that I want to drill a hole in the side... I'm looking for the spots that are cooler.

I may just take everything out, leave it open, turn it onto it's coldest and see where frost/condensation accumulates.

This is my dilema as well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #12
eastcoast4130
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default drainhole

i have a 4912 also and have my tank outside the fridge. i didnt have to drill any hole just used a little "personal lube" and pulled the line right through the drainhole in the fridge, it worked out great.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply