Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > CO2 regulator...I have crossed into manhood

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
Matt Up North
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default CO2 regulator...I have crossed into manhood

I know that this might sound strange, but I just got a CO2 regulator, a 20# tank and just two seconds ago finished attaching it to my already almost finished keg that I have been pushing with Nitrogen. I feel like I finally did my first real addition to my brewing that is as cool as brewing my own. Bottling is still high on my list so that I can give out beers to friends, but this means that I don't have to! There might be about another gallon of beer in the keg, but I am going to Carb it and drink it sparkling. Right now it is at 30psi until this afternoon when I will lower to 10psi and drink it!

I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Ahhh, they grow up so fast.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
bsay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Still want to bottle and share? Do what I do: BMBF. Check out the "We don't need no stinking beer gun" thread at the top of this forum and relax in the knowledge that you'll never need to prime bottles again!

Check out my Homebrewery Virtual Tour!

Who says you can't brew all-grain indoors?
Brewing 2.5 gal batches with a 2gal cooler MLT in my cramped apartment. Pictures coming soon!

Ask me about my Keezer/2.5 gal brew setup!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply