Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Cheapest Kegging Supplies Around

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
kpheasey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 4

Default Cheapest Kegging Supplies Around

I'm just getting into kegging and decided to do it right by building a 2 keg system. After looking everywhere for the cheapest deals, I found cornykeg.com. I saw this place has only been mentioned in one other post after I searched, so I figured I would name drop it here. The prices are great, dual gauge regulator for only $80 and it includes the check valves. Plus their service is friendly as I had to remove items from an order.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
MyNameIsPaul
Recipes 

Liked 158 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 155

Nice first post?

Almost smells like..<sniff sniff> Chico?

See one melée of unruly people, and you've seen a maul.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
kpheasey
Recipes 

Likes Given: 4

I've been lurking for a while, mainly getting info on kegging and kegerator conversions. If I was trying to advertise, I wouldn't use my real name as a handle.....

I usually don't post in many forums just because I use the search function and almost always find my answers, especially one as big as this. I just noticed that there was no advice on finding cheap kegging supplies. I didn't realize that a member's first post has to be groundbreaking discoveries and couldn't just be a piece of money saving advice.

BTW, what's Chico?

Old 01-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
MyNameIsPaul
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpheasey View Post
I've been lurking for a while, mainly getting info on kegging and kegerator conversions. If I was trying to advertise, I wouldn't use my real name as a handle.....

I usually don't post in many forums just because I use the search function and almost always find my answers, especially one as big as this. I just noticed that there was no advice on finding cheap kegging supplies. I didn't realize that a member's first post has to be groundbreaking discoveries and couldn't just be a piece of money saving advice.

BTW, what's Chico?
Yes, it must be groundbreaking and SUPER-informative, something like "I'm never buying BMC again and here's why!" or your personal thoughts on the Buffalo Wild Wings commercial featuring homebrewers. =P

CHIco is a strain of yeast that reeks of desperation, takes forever to flocculate, and leaves pretty much a foul taste in everyones mouth.

kpheasey Likes This 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
MyNameIsPaul
Recipes 

Oh, to be helpful I'll add that KegConnection is a wonderful place to get kegging supplies. Super fast shipping as well.

Quick Reply