*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > bottling wand for Perlick owners: update

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
bowiefan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Default bottling wand for Perlick 525/575 owners: update

please do not reply, +1 or PM at this time, this is for informational purposes only

When I posted the original thread, I had no intention of selling the adaptor for the 575/585, but overwhelming response led me to change my mind. Unfortunately, the way everything was done was not in accordance with HBT rules so the thread was rightfully taken down for now. For those that I did not get to, be patient. I have requested info from HBT advertising dept on upgrading to a vendor account. With luck, the upgrade in membership will not be cost prohibitive and I will be able to take care of the remaining requests. For anyone that I sold to. ALL paid orders have been shipped.

I thank the admins of HBT for providing all of us with this fantastic community and request their forgivness for my transgression................... and ppppppplease don't banhammer me.

I AM A VENDOR (for now) The original thread has been restored in the vendor showcase, the list is restored. Thanks to the mods for making this work!

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/bott...owners-228344/

Please DO NOT clog things up with needless PMs, just follow existing convention for the time being

Fat Toad Brewery

Last edited by bowiefan; 03-13-2011 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Change of status

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Flomaster
Recipes 

Liked 32 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 37

BowTieFan thanks for the update. I really hope you can make this happen. perhaps bumping the price even a few dollars more to make up the vendor cost? I'd gladly pay $20 shipped for your nipple. seems you have +/- 70 more pending or there abouts.

-=jason=-

Old 03-13-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
bowiefan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Bump due to change of status, see first post.

Fat Toad Brewery

Quick Reply