Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Bottling first AG!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
Cazamodo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Bottling first AG!

I've read a lot of bottling guides, and I'm really excited to bottle my first AG soon!

couple of questions, My sanitizer is some 'youngs' brew sanitizer, i also use VWP. Both of these call for rinsing after use. I have a vinator to help sanitising my bottles, but if i put sanitizer in this... will i need to then rinse every bottle also?

My AG stout has been in the secondary, racked onto a vanilla bean, for 1 week longer than called for already, this is abit off topic but, how long can i leave it? As I can get some starsan and a new siphon soon, just not right away, and if i can hold off bottling until then it would be a solution to my previous question!

Also.... What do you guys keep your bottles in? I'm in the UK and scouring places for suitable bottle boxes.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply