The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Boiled corn sugar but cant bottle tonight. What to do?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
Bisco_Ben
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Soo I get home from work all set on bottling my pumpkin saison tonight. Stir up some corn sugar and water and bring it to a boil for about 5 minutes in a covered pot. Then I go downstairs to grab my caps and realize I am plenty short (curse words were used at this point). I will grab some after work tomorrow and get this done then, but my question is whether I should save the sugar water in the covered pot or just dump it and mix up more tomorrow instead? Any opinions are appreciated.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4202 Times on 3059 Posts
Likes Given: 779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisco_Ben View Post
Soo I get home from work all set on bottling my pumpkin saison tonight. Stir up some corn sugar and water and bring it to a boil for about 5 minutes in a covered pot. Then I go downstairs to grab my caps and realize I am plenty short (curse words were used at this point). I will grab some after work tomorrow and get this done then, but my question is whether I should save the sugar water in the covered pot or just dump it and mix up more tomorrow instead? Any opinions are appreciated.
Stick it in the fridge, and reboil tomorrow "just in case" and you'll be fine!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply