New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Beverage factory vs Kegconnection ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
BxBrewer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 57 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default Beverage factory vs Kegconnection ?

Looking to get into kegging for the first time. Looking to get a two keg system. Has anyone bought from them ? Bev factory seems slightly cheaper.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
swackattack
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The after sales support i got from keg connection i got was more than worth a small price differential.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
BxBrewer
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 57 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by swackattack View Post
The after sales support i got from keg connection i got was more than worth a small price differential.
Pulled the trigger not long after i posted this. Went with Keg Connection. Some times with ebay you don't know what your getting. Much less getting support.

I ordered the two keg system with upgraded SS Perlick "spelling" faucets.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Derick_Z
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I guess it's too late now, but I went with Beverage Factory through Amazon, and when I complained about one of the kegs having broken poppet valves and a bent diptube, they immediately shipped another keg out and said I could keep the old one and do whatever I wanted with it. Pretty good service if ya ask me. I still haven't gotten the new(er) keg so I'm not sure how it'll be, but that's still pretty nice of them.

Old 11-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
WileECoyote

Recipes 

Liked 113 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 181

Hello, I went with Beverage Factory, ordered a Brass 3 tap tower, a complete 3 kegging setup, everything was in great condition, kegs were very nice, no stickers, very clean, the barbs and nuts were missing for the ball lock connectors, I called and they sent them right out.

They even gave me an extra 5% discount on my entire order, over there advertised 10% discount, all I did to get that was ask, I asked if they would price match on the kegging kit, and they knocked a additional 5% off the in tire order, WOW that was really nice.

BTW the Brass 3 tap tower is a show piece, its so nice that my kegerator that was going into the back brew room, is now in my dining room, my wife said it looks so nice that we need to keep it out here so we can see it.

I give Beverage Factory a AAA rating ! I will be ordering from them again, soon hopefully,
Great service, great prices, friendly, fast, helpful, quality, are all things that come to mind.

Hope this helps, I have not ordered from Kegconnection so this is not a comparison, just my ordering experience with Beverage Factory.

Cheers

WileECoyote
Naked Brew

Bartender Ill have what the gentleman on the floor is drinking.

I have spent more $ on brewing equipment than my truck cost! WileECoyote

Green beer sucks, let it age/condition/finish and become great before drinking it. WileECoyote

Good/Great beer takes time! if you want a quick beer go to the store or bar! WileECoyote

Things come and go. Good beer will live on for ever ! WileECoyote

Quick Reply