Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Bottling/Kegging (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/)
-   -   Best deals on keg systems? (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/best-deals-keg-systems-376229/)

ProfessorBrew 12-25-2012 03:53 PM

Best deals on keg systems?
 
I have a little Christmas cash and I want to put it towards getting into kegging. Where does everyone shop for the best deals on legging systems and equipment?

ong 12-25-2012 04:14 PM

Kegconnection.com is really good -- very good prices, quick shipping, and they actually respond to emails.

beergolf 12-25-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ong (Post 4714505)
Kegconnection.com is really good -- very good prices, quick shipping, and they actually respond to emails.

I got all my stuff there. Good prices and fast service.

Check the vendor showcase, sometimes they have discount codes for HBT members.

MrMcPeach 12-26-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beergolf

I got all my stuff there. Good prices and fast service.

Check the vendor showcase, sometimes they have discount codes for HBT members.

I can also recommend kegconnection. They were the best I found on price on everything except my co2 tank. They will customize stuff however you like and even spotted a small upgrade to my order I hadn't thought of. Everything comes pre built too which saves time.

traviswalken 12-26-2012 05:36 AM

I looked around quite a bit. Kegconnection was the cheapest.

You might want to watch homebrewfinds.com for sales.

BirdmanBrewingCo 12-26-2012 05:32 PM

You may want to check out some of these: http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kits/

ProfessorBrew 12-27-2012 02:13 AM

Thanks for the suggestions! @BirdmanBrewing: do you have any sales or specials on kegging systems right now?

MrMcPeach 12-27-2012 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdmanBrewingCo (Post 4716862)
You may want to check out some of these: http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kits/

I took a look at your link. I would suggest that the OP definitely look there too. I have heard a lot of good things about Birdman Brewing on here and it looks like the two tap fridge setup is on sale right now.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.