Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Belgian "Orvalish" Clone: To Keg or not to Keg.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 04:50 AM   #1
mikeyc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Belgian "Orvalish" Clone: To Keg or not to Keg.

So I have a Belgian Trapist Style ale that has been in secondary since January. I keep going back and forth about either kegging or bottling it in some Belgian bottles, with cork and wire hood. I leave in a week, and will be gone until July 11, so I was thinking about bottling before I left. I used Brett in it, so I thought maybe I should just wait until I come home. Any suggestions?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
david_42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 136 Times on 129 Posts

I'd transfer it to a keg. Simple, fast and you can always bottle a few when you get back.

Remember one unassailable statistic, as explained by the late, great George Carlin: "Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!"

"I would like to die on Mars, just not on impact." Elon Musk

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply