Atomic Fireball Carb Drops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djdixon1995

Reaction score
I have a batch of Ed Wort's Apfelwein ready for kegging/bottling. I have a bunch of champagne bottles and was thinking of bottling it with a fireball in each bottle for priming and the cinnamon flavor. Anyone ever given this a try?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

No but it sounds like it could be amazing! There are recipes online for the candies and it looks like just sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne. I hope it turns out well!

My younger sister always thought those were too hot, so she would soak them in a cup of water and eat the hard candy part. The cinnamon layer is very thin and didn't impart much flavor into the cup of water. Also, I'm not sure she ever got one to really dissolve too much, even after a week or so.

YMMV, but I'd try one in 12oz of water to see how much flavor comes off it.

Ok, I think I'll rack off a couple bottles and try it as an experiment...maybe one fireball in one bottle and two in the other. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back