Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Anyone have an integrated kegerator in the kitchen?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
Slipgate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default Anyone have an integrated kegerator in the kitchen?

I am doing a complete remodel of my kitchen and was going to put in an integrated kegerator and tap. I decided not to though since we want to move in less than a year and it's not worth the effort for less than a year. But I will put one in when we get to the next house.

I'd like to see some setups if anyone has any. I was thinking that it could be put in any lower cabinet and the tower set into the countertop. I'm looking to have this as professional as possible and definately do NOT just want a kegerator sitting at the end of the counter. The main challenge as I see it would be the refrigerator part. Is there one that would fit in the cabinet? Would you have to have a cabinet custom made for the kegerator or do you get a fridge and tear it apart to make your own custom fridge?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Yunus
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/show...3/index61.html

Pics near the bottom of the page, not mine but a very sweet setup.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply