Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Anybody using the Tap-A-Draft system?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #1
ESPY
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Anybody using the Tap-A-Draft system?

Since I'm not ready to commit the ~$300 required to set up a full size keg system, I've been considering a mini-keg system as an intermediate step. Is anybody using or know of someone who uses the Tap-A-Draft system? If so, how do you /they like it?

I'm also curious about the dimensions of the bottles. It says it fits on most refrigerator shelves, but they're 6-L bottles. It seems like they'd be pretty big and would take up a lot of space.

SP

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2005, 10:54 PM   #2
zprime
Recipes 

I'm using one now. I have one of the 6L bottles in our fridge now, they aren't terribly big really.

I can't recommend force carbonating because it will just suck through the little cartridges (It took 4 to carbonate and 2 to serve).

It's alright but as soon as we move I'm ditching it and going for a real kegging system.

Old 03-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #3
ESPY
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zprime
I'm using one now. I have one of the 6L bottles in our fridge now, they aren't terribly big really.

I can't recommend force carbonating because it will just suck through the little cartridges (It took 4 to carbonate and 2 to serve).

It's alright but as soon as we move I'm ditching it and going for a real kegging system.
Can you tell me the approximate length and diameter of the bottles?

Thanks,
SP

Quick Reply