Another Perlick group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Looking at the interest the last couple have had I don't see a reason not to do another order. If we order 25+ they will only be 22.95 each +shipping. Shipping will be approx $10 per person. These are for the new Perlick 525SS.

Who's interested????

If we order 25+ they will only be 22.95 each +shipping. Shipping will be approx $10 per person.
Is that $10 shipping to get them to you or to me? So, if they could be picked up at your place the price would be $22.95/pc?

Edit:
For shipping those flat rate boxes from the Post Office might be the way to go?

I wonder if you mailed preprinted address labels to great rapids, if they would ship them for you. There is really no reason to ship them twice. USPS now has flat rate priority mail boxes for as low as 4.95 (including the box). The 4.95 box will hold 6-8 faucets, i think.

I already got mine on the last group buy, but i wanted to throw this out there.

Is that $10 shipping to get them to you or to me? So, if they could be picked up at your place the price would be $22.95/pc?

Edit:
For shipping those flat rate boxes from the Post Office might be the way to go?

That would be total. It would include shipping to me and then the flat rate shipping to you. So if you picked them up at my house it would save you $5.00.

I wonder if you mailed preprinted address labels to great rapids, if they would ship them for you. There is really no reason to ship them twice. USPS now has flat rate priority mail boxes for as low as 4.95 (including the box). The 4.95 box will hold 6-8 faucets, i think.

I already got mine on the last group buy, but i wanted to throw this out there.

I really doubt they would be willing to do that. They would have no reason to offer bulk pricing then.

Again, $10 for shipping is just an estimate from looking at the other bulk buys. I will not be able to have an exact figure until we find out how many total we are ordering.

someone should talk to forest at AHS. He recently gave a great price on perlicks and talked about doing group buys in the other recent thread. Might cut down on shipping

I talked to him before about it and as we had just ironed out all the details he changed his mind and decided to do the Tuesday special. It would have ended up coming out right about the same anyway because you would have saved 2 dollars on shipping but his price was going to be a dollar or two more each.

I was selling them for $23.99 plus $7.99 shipping. The $7.99 would be a flat rate so if you ordered more items there would be no additional shipping charges.

This would be a better deal than $22.99 plus $10 shipping.

Since there is so much demand I will do it again right now. We are sold out but there are 200 on their way already. I will ship when they arrive on Monday.

Forrest

oh snap, will the website let you order them even though they're out of stock? I have a 3rd hole in my keezer's tap box that needs a little stainless to match it's brothers!

For those of you who are still going with the group buy and for the person heading up this one I found that 6 perlicks wrapped appropriately out of their boxes would fit in the $5 flat rate boxes and 4 would fit in still inside their boxes. six was a tight squeeze so any more and I think you would need a bigger box. Just a little info as I just did this.

For those of you who are still going with the group buy and for the person heading up this one I found that 6 perlicks wrapped appropriately out of their boxes would fit in the $5 flat rate boxes and 4 would fit in still inside their boxes. six was a tight squeeze so any more and I think you would need a bigger box. Just a little info as I just did this.

Thanks for the advice but I think this as going to fall through.

Was going to order from Forrest last night, but took second look at the picture, I have the Perlick 425SS's Don't want to throw off the tap box with a miss matched. I'm either going to hold off on another 425SS or wait and pick up a Stout Faucet as my 3rd.

I second that motion.. Any chance of a 575SS group buy? Looks like we would need a different wholesaler though.

is this still going on, i am intresting on buy couple, may be four. Please let me know if this is still good.

Yes, our price matching option on the Perlick faucets is still on. Just fill out the form and I will meet or beat the best delivered price you can find. Have you found a better price somewhere else?

Forrest

Yes, our price matching option on the Perlick faucets is still on. Just fill out the form and I will meet or beat the best delivered price you can find. Have you found a better price somewhere else?

Forrest

Earlier in this thread, you said you could sell them for $23.99 + 7.99 Flat rate shipping.
Is that price still available if ordered this week?

Earlier in this thread, you said you could sell them for $23.99 + 7.99 Flat rate shipping.
Is that price still available if ordered this week?

I would order 1 or 2 if it were that price again. I just built a kegerator, still need to install my tower but would like to go straight to some decent faucets.

I will still honor a Best Price option. Tell me the best delivered price you can find on the Perlicks and I should be able to beat it.

Forrest

Ok thank Forrest i still think you guys offer the best price i be ordering some later this month, thank for you good business.

It's the shipping that kills me.
I was all set to pick up some hard to find things from Austin on the 50 state sale, Hawaii was yesterday.
Put in my shopping list, bill was around $230, the fastest shipping was around $250, and the cheapest was around $110.
Needless to say I was crying like a baby as I cancelled my order. There is just no way I'm going to pay => 50% of the bill in shipping. :(

I PM'd Forrest from AHB yesterday about another Perlick Group Buy. They are currently out of stock, expecting more next week. I mentioned the earlier group buy price of $23.99 + flat rate shipping and he said, "I will work something out".

Looking at the interest from this thread, I'm sure we can take 25.
Based on some earlier threads, I know we can get them from Rapids Wholesale for a similar price (maybe slightly lower), but then have to deal with shipping. I'm hoping Forrest gets back with us next week and gives us a bit of time so we can all get in on the deal.

If you are thinking of buying Perlicks and you can wait a few days, hold tight and we'll see what we can work out.

BTW... I also asked if it would be to much to put together a "Perlick Package" that includes shanks and the pieces required for those putting together kegorators / keezers.

BTW... I also asked if it would be to much to put together a "Perlick Package" that includes shanks and the pieces required for those putting together kegorators / keezers.

ooooooh I LIKE the sound of that! Thanks for getting the ball rolling Ohio! Do keep us posted...:ban:

Okay...here's the rundown on where we are with this!

sycotik- 4
JayAre19- 4
talenos- 4 (maybe 5?)
Chester- 4 (maybe 6?)
AgaricusD- 4 (plus?)
elmetal- 4 ***
Ryno- 2 ***
Myself- 4 ***

Total count of for sure purchases is 30. :ban: This does not include the extras that talenos, Chester, and Agaricus may order.

***The last 3 posters are the ones so far that have shown interest in a package including shanks. Making that package deal total 10 so far***

Back