Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > 375ml Champagne Splits source?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
0110x011
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 375ml Champagne Splits source?

Anybody know where I can find green or brown cappable 375ml champagne bottles? I have some big sours I want to put into smaller format bottles and I like the aesthetics of the small Cantillon bottles (I already have the capper for the larger diameter caps, btw).

Check out my blog: Small Batch Brewing, and/or follow me on twitter @SmallBatchBrew

And watch my show! www.NewBrewThursday.com

Primary:
Secondary: Sour Red, Saison Tarté Noire, Flemish Red A/B, Flemish Oud Pale, Sour Experiment A/B/C/D
Kegged: Summer Spiced Saison, Rakau Pale Ale, Saison d' Tablé, International IPA, Belgian Witbier
Bottled: OaksterDAMN Barleywine, Saison Noire, Royale with Cheese, Awkward Encounter Wild Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
Bensiff
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 329 Times on 257 Posts
Likes Given: 53

The only ones I know of are the ones used by RR but those are corkable. They teamed with someone else (Lost Abbey?) to buy a mold for them, but as far as I know they don't sell them to the public. However, it would make sense for them to sell to homebrewers in order to decrease their costs by increasing production quantities. You could email Vinnie at RR and see what he says as he probably is the most informed person on 375ml champagne bottles.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS