Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Using an air compressor to aerate in a carboy...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #11
UpstateMike
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 112 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_horno View Post
The topic of the thread isn't about what works, we all have methods that work, its about the possibility of using an air compressor as an additional method to aerate wort.
I think the majority of the posts in this thread have suggested that using a compressor is a bad idea, and have suggested simpler methods that will achieve the aeration goal.

Since the OP has not responded to this thread in 10 months, maybe he came to that conclusion too.
"No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities." ~ 1 Timothy 5:23

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
alpha224
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateMike View Post

I think the majority of the posts in this thread have suggested that using a compressor is a bad idea, and have suggested simpler methods that will achieve the aeration goal.

Since the OP has not responded to this thread in 10 months, maybe he came to that conclusion too.
I did, come to the same conclusion that is, and decided to not use the air compressor

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS