Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Psykho Shogar Pop (Sp?) lol Recipe

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Brodie2571
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Psykho Shogar Pop (Sp?) lol Recipe

Alrighty this is more or less my first post on the forums, I'm morely a type to read posts for days rather then ask randomly for advice but here goes.

Okie dig it, I made one Five gal batch of the Staple "Ed worts' Apfelwine" but with only one lb of corn sugar, didn't quite let it finish all the way, Bottled it probably a week too soon maybe but it turned out great, so I wanted to make an insanely strong and delicious Summer fun Drink. Heres my Recipie

"Psykho Shugar Pop"

5 gal Carboy (Better bottle Personal pref.)
3 Gal Apple Cider (No Preservatives of course)
1 Packet Montrachet Red Yeast
2 Lbs Corn Sugar
4 12oz cans of Juicy Juice Punch Concentrate

In the Carboy combine sugar, Apple juice, Concentrate and Yeast. Air lock that som' b*tch.
Now we Wait.
All this has been done on Wed, May 5th, 2010.
No SG OG or FG will be taken, This is all going to be done for what we call Sh*ts and Giggles. and I'm also kinda lazy ha ha,

BUT!!! I'd like any input on this idea for this recipe. It's basically Ed's Apfelwien but With the lovely addition of 4 12oz cans of Juicy Juice punch concentrate.

I'm hoping it will turn out well.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Brodie2571
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Took my sweet damn time on this one!

OK So I finally Bottled and tested this horrible recipe and product!
This has been sitting in the pirmary for 5 months now, its sept 14th 2010. and It turned out to be a watered down franzia box wine type thing. it's almost all gone, only after being out of the fermenter 5 hours HA HA HA But I'm going to atempt again with proper timing and secondarys, acid blends and back sweetning to get it right.

however; all in all... It made really strong weak tasting wine that is really really strong... So it's somewhat a win in my bnook.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply