So after two weeks it is still bubbling away. I racked it to the secondary. Fermentation is now more vigorous. I think I may have aerated it a bit, I didn't realize the hose was pointing up in the carboy. So the first couple gallons may have gotten a bit aerated. I managed to leave behind the yeast cake and the stuff that was floating on top, I just stuck my racking cane through the airlock hole. I also filled up a Growler with what didn't fit in the carboy and put an airlock on it.
I took another hydrometer reading. Its down to 1.023. I tasted it. Has a bit of a wine taste to it, but definitely better than pruno!